Join us for our annual Fall Festival!
We always welcome volunteers! Sign up for 2019 will be here.
Would you like to help with a project within the 2019 Fall Festival? We would love to have you! Please consider joining our Core Team of hosts for this wonderful community event! We are currently looking for a Core Team Host to oversee our Kick Off weekend, our Woodbury Days Booth and the overall Volunteer Sign Ups. These three Core Team Hosts work with a team of other committed volunteers! Please contact Sharon Schwarz (651-789-182) if you want more information!
September 13-14-15, 2019
- Kids Games
- Silent Auction (SHOP online!)
- Cake & Cereal Walk
- Bottle Lotto
- 2K Family Walk/Run: No pre-registration, Saturday at 12:00, arrive at 11:30 a.m.
- Book Sale
- Craft Sale
- Variety Show (registration form will be here!)
- Bake Sale/Sweet Shoppe
- Petting Zoo - Sunday
- Quilt Raffle
- Restaurant Raffle
- Chili Cook Off (registration form will be here!)
- Lucky 7/Wine Toss/Wine Plinko
- Pasta Dinner-Saturday
- Fried Chicken Dinner-Sunday
- Margarita Bar
- Blood Mary Bar
- Women's Club Raffle
- Big Ticket Raffle
Special thank you to our 2018 Sponsors! If you or your company are interested in sponsoring our Fall Festival, please contact Denny Farrell at .
Click here for a pdf version of our poster.
Looking for other ways to contribute? Some items we are currently collecting:
- Books, DVDs, CDs
- Gift Cards
- Unique Silent Action Items
- Gift Baskets
- and Cakes & Pies during festival week