Join us for our annual Fall Festival!
September 17-18-19, 2021
Online Silent Auction
Opens Friday, September 17 & closes Sunday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m.
Click here to shop!
Saturday Festival Fun! Events begin at 1:00 p.m.
Outdoor Kids & Adult Games, BINGO, Silent Auction, raffles, Crafters sale, live music at 7:00 p.m., fireworks at 8:45 p.m.
Pasta Dinner 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday Festival Fun!
Chicken Dinner, Silent Auction, Crafters sale, kids and adult games, petting zoo and raffle drawings
Sunday, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Big Ticket Raffle
Drawing is Sunday at 3:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 and available in Parish Office.
Big Ticket Raffle
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in the Parish Office during open hours.
Grand Prize of $10,000 CASH, 2nd Prize of $2,000 Cash, 3rd Prize of $1,000 Cash, $500 VISA Gift CARD, $500 VISA Gift CARD, $500 SURF, TURF & SIP PACKAGE, $500 Gas Card, Playstation5 Digital Edition Console, 55" LED 4K UHD Smart TV, and a $100 Lake Elmo Inn Gift Certificate
Please drop off sold & unsold tickets at GA Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or at Sunday Mass.
Don't miss the big drawing at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Looking for Festival CORE TEAM and EVENT leads!
The Fall Festival is September 17-19, 2021!
The Fall Festival Committee is looking for some energetic volunteers to share ideas from Big Ticket Items to weekend activities and everything in between! Each Festival CORE TEAM member communicates between other CORE TEAM members and with the staff team and with your Event Leads. With our new normal changing daily due to the novel COVID-19 virus, the 2021 Festival will be fluid, plan for multiple contingencies, adhere to local and state requirements and restrictions and use the MN State Fair and Woodbury Days as our barometer with safety always in mind.
As a core team, we’ll get together and liaison for the community members to host this annual event. Advisory, visionary people are wanted to meet via Zoom about 4-5 times (before the festival in September) and touch base with all activities, such as Volunteers Signup slots & shifts, Big Ticket, Food and Concessions, Silent Auction, Woodbury Days and Festival Weekend.
Needed Fall Festival CORE team leads brief descriptions:
- Volunteers & Weekend Sign-Ups: Assist with volunteers to communicate event leader needs, recruit high school service hour volunteers, event sign-ups and manage info counter volunteers (maps/info). Sign-up tables set up for before and after weekend masses if in-person. 95% of the tasks could be done at home.
- Woodbury Days: If not cancelled, we will be participating in the Grande Parade and in need of a leader, or co-leaders, for this event. Leader(s) will work with parish office to promote Guardian Angels during the Grande Parade. Organize display, supplies, giveaways, and volunteers. 2021 parade is scheduled for 11:00 am Sunday 8/22/2021 and is 1.5 miles long.
Needed Fall Festival EVENT leads (brief descriptions):
- Silent Auction: Work with fellow volunteers sorting, data entry and business follow-up calls & visits, packaging and itemizing silent auction items. Many computer tasks and follow up calls could be done at home.
- Saturday & Sunday Dish/Tray Cleanup Coordinators (Food Tent): This position is perfect for Co- Leaders who like to volunteer behind the scenes. Co-Leaders will work with and assist fellow Food Event Leads to keep up our fabulous dinner’s effortless appearance up.
Next Fall Festival Core and Event Lead meeting is Monday, August 16, 2021
Fall Festival News/Updates:
- The Women's Club will host our crowd-pleasing Bottle Lotto! It is especially popular with the younger crowd ages 5 to 15. The younger kids love to get wrapped candy, coins or other treats, small stuffed animals (think beany babies). Teenagers like shampoo, nail polish, silly socks, any beauty and hair accessories. Use your "bottled up" creativity to come up with your own mix of fun things! You can also drop off a bag of wrapped candy (no loose M&M's please) and let the Women's Club members put together bottles for you. Donations accepted August 1 - September 10 at the Bottle Lotto drop off location outside the Parish Office.
Past Fall Festival events have included:
- Kids Games
- Silent Auction (SHOP online!)
- Cake & Cereal Walk
- Bottle Lotto
- Craft Sale
- Petting Zoo - Sunday
- Quilt Raffle
- Restaurant Raffle
- Chili Cook Off (registration form here!)
- Lucky 7/Wine Toss/Wine Plinko
- Pasta Dinner-Saturday
- Fried Chicken Dinner-Sunday
- Margarita Bar
- Blood Mary Bar
- Women's Club Raffle
- Big Ticket Raffle
Special thank you to our 2020 Sponsors! If you or your company are interested in sponsoring our Fall Festival, please contact Denny Farrell at .
Click here for a printable (pdf) version of our 2021 11x17 poster.
Click here for a printable (pdf) version of our 2021 8x11 flyer.
Looking for other ways to contribute? Some items we are currently collecting:
- Gift Cards
- Unique Silent Action Items
- Gift Baskets