Return to Mass at Guardian Angels
Together, we will take steps to make attending Mass as safe as possible.
The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass remains in effect throughout the pandemic.
Livestream will continue throughout the pandemic on Saturdays at 4:30pm without the congregation. Our top priority will continue to be offering a meaningful experience to those participating from home.
We offer daily Mass Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30am, no need to sign up to attend.
Sunday Mass is at 10:00am with a limit of 75 attendees. Please use the SignUp link on this page to attend. Please work together with us by reading the procedures before attending.
• We ask that you not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (click here for a list of symptoms), or if you or a member of your household has been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19.
• For individuals over the age of 65, please consider the added risks, see this CDC age related data.
• During this time, as we limit Mass capacity please use the SignUp.com tool, or call the oﬃce at 651-738-2223, by 3:00 p.m. the day preceding Mass.
• We require a face covering or mask for all attendees 2 years of age and older.
• We ask that you use your own restroom facility before coming to Mass and bring your own hand sanitizer.
• Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the beginning of Mass.
• Enter the building through Door #1, the Main Entrance, ONLY.
• We will seat from front to back.
• The elevator, Restless Angels room, Historic Church, Blessed Sacrament Chapel, and all classrooms will be unavailable for use.
• There will not be any congregational singing at in-person liturgies.
• The collection baskets will be near the entrance, you may drop in your envelope as you enter or leave. There are many other ways to give, please see the website.
• During the liturgies Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass.
• People will be invited forward to receive. Hand sanitizer will be made available before people receive.
• You may take a bulletin as you leave. They continue to also be available online.
• Please do not congregate inside the church doors. We encourage you to follow all physical distancing guidelines.