Return to Mass at Guardian Angels
Together, we will take steps to make attending Mass as safe as possible.
The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass remains in effect throughout the pandemic.
We offer daily Mass Tuesdays -Fridays at 8:30 a.m., no need to sign up to attend.
Beginning April 10, we will offer in-person weekend Masses at 4:30 p.m. Saturday (also Livestreamed), Sundays at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. In order to continue with social distancing, we need to continue using the SignUp link on this page to attend. Please work together with us by utilizing this sign up tool and reading the procedures before attending.
• We ask that you not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (click here for a list of symptoms), or if you or a member of your household has been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19.
• For individuals over the age of 65, please consider the added risks, see this CDC age related data.
• To account for social distancing we limit Mass capacity, please use the SignUp.com tool, or call the oﬃce at 651-738-2223.
• We require a face covering or mask for all attendees 2 years of age and older.
• We ask that you use your own restroom facility before coming to Mass and bring your own hand sanitizer.
• Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the beginning of Mass.
• Enter the building through Door #1, the Main Entrance, ONLY.
• The elevator, Restless Angels room, Historic Church, Blessed Sacrament Chapel, and all classrooms continue to be unavailable for use until further notice.
• There will not be any congregational singing at the weekend liturgies.
• The collection baskets will be near the entrance, you may drop in your envelope as you enter or leave. There are many other ways to give, please see the website.
• People will be invited forward to receive. Hand sanitizer will be made available before people receive.
• Please follow the greeters instructions on our procedure for dismissal.
• You may take a bulletin as you leave. They continue to also be available online.
• Please do not congregate inside the church doors. We encourage you to follow all physical distancing guidelines.