Ash Wednesday, February 14, Mass at 6:45 a.m., 12:00 noon and 7:00 p.m. (ASL), Family Prayer service at 5:00 p.m.
Weekend Masses: Saturdays at 5:00 p.m. (ASL), Sundays at 7:30, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Daily Masses: Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 12:00 noon, Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00 a.m.
Reconciliation: Individual Celebration of the Sacrament of Penance, All Saturdays of Lent,4-4:45 p.m., Tuesday, March 27 , 7:00 – 8:30 p.m., Communal Penance Service, Sunday, March 18 at 4:00 p.m. (ASL)
Prayer and Devotions:
- Stations of the Cross: Fridays at 7:00 p.m. except 3/2 ASL on 3/9
- Lenten Vespers: Sunday, February 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- Healing Service with Sacrament of the Sick: Saturday, March 10 at 10:00 a.m.
- Women’s Club Morning of Reflection: Saturday February 17 at 9:00 a.m.
- Lenten Soup Supper: Wednesday, February 21 from 6:15 - 7:30 p.m.
- Song of Mark: Friday, March 2 at 7:00 p.m.
Palm Sunday, March 24-25, Mass times: Saturday at 5:00 p.m.(ASL), Sunday at 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Holy Thursday, March 29, Mass of the Lord’s Supper at 7:30 p.m.(ASL), (Beginning of the Easter Triduum: Commemoration of the last supper and washing of feet.)
Good Friday, March 30, Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion at 3:00 p.m.(ASL), (Reading of the Passion, prayer for the universal church and veneration of the cross), Tenebrae service at 8:00 p.m., (Reading of the Passion in darkness, with musical meditations)
Holy Saturday, March 31, Church decorating at 9:00 a.m., Easter Vigil at 8:00 p.m.(ASL), The high point of the liturgical year: the Easter fire, the stories of our salvation, joyful Alleluias, and welcoming of new members through Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist.)
Easter Sunday, April 1, Masses at 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
- Easter Vespers: Sunday, April 8 at 7:00 p.m.