Little Angels Preschool
Little Angels Preschool
- Last Updated on Monday, 15 April 2013 17:14
List of 2013/2014 Class Sessions and Fees
Little Angels Christian Preschoolis an early childhood education program for children ages 33 months to 5 years old. The preschool offers learning opportunities that focus on the spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of each child. Our programs are based on Christian values presented in a positive and loving environment at Guardian Angels.
What sets us apart from other preschools is our unique location:
- Surrounded by beautiful nature trails and walking paths.
- Close to Oak Meadows Senior Community to foster friendly neighborly relationships
- Preschoolers are involved with on-site Parish Garden project
...And our top-quality structured curriculum and warm, caring staff!
A: Accept each child as a special member of God's family.
N: Nurture each child in his/her journey of faith and life.
G: Grow with each child as he/she discovers God's many gifts.
E: Embrace the enthusiasm and energy of young children.
L: Love and care for each child as they learn and explore.
S: Share God's love with families and start new friendships--Making our large parish smaller.
Little Angels Christian Preschool introduces basic Christian beliefs at the Preschool level by:
- Helping children to realize how special they are and how much God loves them.
- Recognizing Jesus as the Son of God.
- Developing a sense of respect, compassion, cooperation, and an awareness of feelings in other people.
- Recognizing God's gifts in our world.
- Celebrating the spiritual meanings of holidays.
- Sharing Bible stories and daily devotionals.
- Recognizes that children learn through play.
- Supports learning which is enhanced through physical experience, social interaction and reflection.
- Promotes learning through meaningful activities and developmentally appropriate materials.
- Nurtures the growth & development of the whole child.
- Helps children to work and play together with their peers and teachers.
- Provides a balance of quiet and active learning times.
- Encourages hands-on experimental learning.
- Includes self-directed play and exploration and teacher-directed activities daily.
- Establishes a daily schedule that is stable and predictable for children.
- Promote positive self esteem/self-expression.
- Foster social skills.
- Emphasize language & literacy.
- Encourage dramatic play, creativity.
- Integrate Christian concepts, prayer and Bible stories.
- Make learning fun!
- Respects individual learning styles.
- Includes early math, pre reading activities for kindergarten readiness that are developmentally appropriate.
- Enhances verbal and listening skills.
- Develops fine motor/writing skills.
- Focuses on language and literacy concepts.
- Fosters self-help skills and independence.