Upcoming Events Schedule
- Sun. 26 May, 2013 (7:30 am)
- Sun. 26 May, 2013 (9:00 am)
- Sun. 26 May, 2013 (11:00 am)
Early Childhood Classes
- Last Updated on Thursday, 15 November 2012 17:24
The objective of our Early Childhood Faith Formation Program is to provide a foundation of religious readiness upon which future religious education can be built. Our Faith Formation Program helps children develop a positive sense of their own self worth. A child’s ability to know God is strongly influenced by their ideas of themselves.
Every child is someone special!!!
REGISTER FOR 2012-2013!
The relationship between your child, his/her classmates and teachers will introduce him/her to our Guardian Angels Faith Community one that cares, loves, shares, helps and prays.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER
Our Scripture themed lessons include the following activities:
- Stories & Poems
- Sensory Activities
- Art Activities
- Scripture Stories
- Action Games
- Take-home Activities
Through these activities we hope to help your child...
- Learn about a loving and caring God through His gift of creation.
- Increase his/her awareness of and appreciation for their five senses as gifts from God.
- Develop positive attitudes about themselves, your families and friends by discovering their special talents and abilities God has provided.
- Be introduced to the Catholic Church’s liturgical seasons of Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter.
- Learn about prayer and how to pray.
- Learn about the Christian values and practices of helping, caring, sharing, loving and thanking others.
As parents, you strongly influence the faith of your child. Through family interactions you are beginning to develop attitudes and values that will nurture your child’s faith and beliefs.
We value your participation as a Catechist, Art team member, Library Assistant or Session Assistant in our program. To learn more about each opportunity, follow it's link.
All parents are welcome to help out and assist in their child’s classroom.
Early Childhood Classes begin in October 2012 and conclude in April 2013.
Classes are offered during the 9:00a.m. Sunday Liturgy.
Please register your child by May 31st to ensure his/her class placement for our October starting date.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CHILD ACCORDING TO THE YEAR SHE/HE WILL BEGIN KINDERGARTEN.
1st Grade - Children entering 1st grade beginning this fall, 2012.
5 Year Old Program—Children 5 or 6 years old beginning kindergarten this fall, 2012.
4 Year old Program—Children 4 or 5 years old beginning kindergarten in fall, 2013.
3 Year Old Program—Children 3 or 4 years old beginning kindergarten in fall, 2014.
Children must be toilet trained before classes begin.
Please contact Deborah McMahon, Early Childhood Coordinator, with any questions.