Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 14:32
The term ‘Guardian Angels Church’ or ‘The Church of the Guardian Angels’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8260 4th St. North, Oakdale, MN 55128. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, music and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Guardian Angels Church.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law.